Well the other day i managed to modify a set of 10″ carbon blades to fit the drone. The 8″ were struggling with the gimbal and camera as well as the landing gear. Tested them today, I need to order a real set as although they fitted there was an imbalance, but as i was shooting stills it was OK. Also need to fit in a voltage alarm as it came down pretty quick at the end.
So heres a brief glimpse at nelson harbour….wilson from above….me as an ant…. and the random french friend i made.
Also i’m getting more views and followers, but I’d like to encourage people to comment with their views/advise/criticisms just so i can make improvements.